Thursday, November 02, 2006

Throwing a Party

In next week is the other half's birthday. He's turning 34. he always says he doesn't want a party. He is lying ..I just know it. He knows how much I love throwing parties. Swanky Soirees, tailgates, slumber, it don't matter as long as its a party.

I went through the whole litany of what type , to theme or not to theme, and themes are just so much more fun. I wanted an arabian nights theme , or a pirate bash. I asked him what he wanted, he didn't care as long as his favorite cake , Better than Sex cake was served. SO .. I just took my raunchy side and went from there ...
Planning is still in the works , so I don't have a whole lot of details other than it will be a Cocks/ Vixens party, a take on the Vicars/ Tarts party that are thrown in Europe. So more fun details to come. Right now the sis in law is coming over to help plan.

1 comment:

Mocha said...

I have always wanted to go to a Vicars & Tarts party! If you were to throw THAT one, I'd be there. Which is where? ;-)

Whatever you decide, have a great time! I'm sure you will. Happy Birthday to the hubby from me. I'm blowing you both a Mocha kiss...