Thursday, December 07, 2006

LAZY ARSE I AM, I AM

So I have been avoiding you. Well, not all of you, just some of you.
Kidding aside. Holiday's are crazy, We have been traveling all over. Visiting
family, friends and hobo's on the street. To spead good cheer , you know?

My daycare is putting on a christmas program , which is very entertaining, I am trying to teach my 4 one-year-olds how to sing " All I want for Christmas" ,NOT working.. at all . They just sway side to side and push each other down . Very cute , very entertaining. MY older daycare kids will be doing 'Jingle Bell Rock'
with sunglasses. Very Elvis Presley..

OK,on to more important things,like what I need for Christmas.Just give me Wentworth Miller. Wrapped in a bow, or you can keep the bow.Give me him and I will be whistling dixie for the next year. My husband won't mind, I will just hid Mr. Miller in the closet, or under the bed. Better yet I can introduce him as my pool boy , even though the closest thing I have to a pool is a little 7'inch high thing, oh, and did I forget to mention that it's below 30 degrees? Well Wenty-dear can thaw my ice.

Christmas programs and hot men... just the thing to get me back in the swing of things!

No comments: